Sending messages is through mail
Appreciable level of comfort
Save man-working hours
After Steve Jobs first declared FaceTime to its iPhone 4 back into 2010, he said not only was it based on open standards, but that Apple will be releasing the FaceTime protocol itself as an open standard. This would enable third parties to make FaceTime customers for Android, Windows, BlackBerry, or another platform.
The easiest, simplest explanation is that Apple has reneged on Steve Jobs' guarantee to launch the FaceTime protocol within an open standard. Is there any way to use Facetime on Windows 7/8.1/10? This FaceTime for PC Windows proved too precious to them since a proprietary execution and thus they changed their strategies, and that is that. Whatever is surely possible, though my understanding is that the cause is more complex, and a lot more bothersome...Read More
For most firms, business is business and they look for ways to cost down cost and increase profit margin for their businesses. Different strategies are used by business owners to achieve this aim. One of these strategies that firms used in today’s business world is global outsourcing.
Often time, goods and services are purchased by firms from countries other than theirs; this process is referred to as global sourcing. Global sourcing is done by firms for various reasons, which include: price difference among across various countries or because the raw material needed for the product of the company’s good is not presence in the country where the firm resides. Among other things, below are seven reasons why global sourcing is carried out.
1. At times there is limited or no raw material for production in the country where the firm resides, as such the only option available for such firm is to buy this raw material from other countries where they are present.
2. The cost of labour. There is an uneven development in the world today. Some countries are developed while others are classified as developing. Event among the developing, there are classes. As such the wage bills are different across the global. In some developing countries, the labour is cheap – meaning the wage pay per labour is far lesser than those paid in the developed countries. Since wage bill have a large share in production cost of some manufacturing companies, such firm often cut production cost by moving their production centre to such countries with cheap labour.
3. In global sourcing, at times there might be the need for a country that is buying goods or services to also sell to the other country where the goods are being bought.
For example country A may buy crude oil from another country because it does have it, and country B can equally buy staple food from country A. Here the trading is reciprocal and will benefit both countries economically.
4. Global sourcing could also be a business strategy in that when you buy from a particular country you would gain knowledge of the business culture of such country, which puts you at an advantage to sell your goods and services to that country.
5. Global sourcing could be a way to stir up competition among local suppliers in your countries. Knowing that you can have alternate source of supply abroad, would made the local suppliers sit up, and this will put your company at an advantage.
6. A firm could use global sourcing to increase its supply capacity because buying from other countries and from your local country simultaneously means you will never run out of supplier, and this is good for your business as it means you would never be hold to ransom by any supplier especially the local ones.
7. A business that is global can made use of her subsidiaries to source for goods or services.
A computer device though small may occasionally be the hardest thing on earth to operate. Before now, calculators are just very basic and simple and almost anyone could operate it even without being told how to go about it. All a calculator did then was to just perform the four basic functions of arithmetic which are; add, subtract, multiply and divide. Then came what is called the “scientific calculator” which has additional functions in it. Suddenly, some of the buttons that only performed a single function started performing a second function, and often after the press of the second function button.
Today, a calculator can do as many things that could be required done in mathematics, more function have been built to it, to the extent that some calculators can now plot graphs. One of such calculators is what is known as a TI-83 or TI-84 calculator. Some function in these calculators might to be a very easy task to performer however, even when you are very conversant with the use of calculators.
At times, trying to make the graph you are trying to plot on a TI-83 or TI-84 calculator show up could be a very challenging task and especially for the children. The reason is because this kind of calculator comes with a set of different functions with which most people are not familiar with. So here you are, using more complex instrument for various technical purpose, but using a TI-83 or Ti-84 calculator is making you look like a complete novice in the world of computer. So what do you do?
There are basically three things to do if the graph on the TI-83 or TI-84 does not plot.
From mobile phones, to refrigerator, to television set, to washing machine, gadgets have become of immense importance to our daily life. Sophisticated as some of them may be, they have actually made life a bit easier for us and have to appreciable level of comfort. The value that gadgets have added to our daily living cannot be quantified. From our domestic life, to education, to businesses and even on holidays, gadgets have become what we can do without.
At times, one tries to imagine our life itself would look without the gadgets. Imagine going to work without having our clothes pressed by the pressing iron, or having to cook every time because there nowhere to store the food or to even microwave it when we are ready to eat. You can be sure life will not be a real fun to live in without the gadgets.
Promise we do not spam : )